Autarky x Sophie Allport Competition T&C's
These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Sophie Allport and Autarky’ competition.
•The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, except employees (and their families) of Autarky, Sophie Allport and anyone connected with the competition.
•The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
• Only one entry is valid per entrant.
• The competition will run from Sunday 7th March to Friday 2nd April at 11.59pm GMT, with the winner to be announced on Monday 5th April.
The winner will be contacted by spottydog communications on behalf of Autarky.
• The winner will be informed of their win via the email provided.
• Entries to competition is only valid by filling in all the details required on the Autarky website.
• The winner will be decided at random.
• If the winner doesn’t come forward within 48 hours of being contacted, Autarky reserves the right to select another winner at random.
• Autarky reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the contest. If technical malfunctions or suspect voting/irregularities corrupt the entry process, Autarky reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or terminate the competition. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online, and all eligible submissions received prior to termination will be judged, per these Official Rules.
•Proof of posting/submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
•In all matters arising out of or in connection with the competition, the decision of Autarky shall be final and legally binding.
•It is a condition of entry that the rules of the competition are accepted as final, and that the competitors agree to abide by the rules.
•Closing date/time for submission of entries is Friday 2nd April 11.59pm GMT.
•Cash or voucher alternative is not available.
• As part of this competition, we will only ask for your personal data, such as name and address if you are selected as a winner. You will be contacted by spottydog communications on behalf of Autarky (Gold Line Feeds Ltd). In order for your prize to be sent out, Sophie Allport will also have access to your details.
• As part of this competition, you may be contacted to feature in any press activity relating to Autarky. If this is relevant, you will be contacted by spottydog communications on behalf of Autarky (Gold Line Feeds Ltd) and no other parties will have access to your information.
• We will not store your data or use it for any other purpose than advised in these terms & conditions. If, at any point, you wish to withdraw your consent for the use of your image or your personal data, please contact us at
• The promoter is Autarky: Kettering Road, Islip Kettering Northamptonshire NN14 3JW United Kingdom
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules. These rules are governed by English law.
For any queries regarding the running of this competition, please contact spottydog communications on email@example.com. spottydog communications are acting on behalf of Gold Line Feeds Limited, Kettering Road, Islip, NN14 3JW.